A Student Handbook is available by clicking the link and covers our refund policy, funding, terms and conditions and our obligations to each other. We ask that you read it before enrolling with us. To view a copy, please click here.
Enrolment is via our website. The following easy three steps are to be followed when enrolling into a fee for service training program:
Step 1 Undertake an enrolment interview (in person or by phone) to find out:
- the training and assessment involved in the relevant training program’
- individual student needs and circumstances;
- how to access a Student Information Booklet;
- inform you of your rights and obligations;
- opportunities for RPL and credit transfer;
- learning needs or difficulties you may need support with
- a training plan according to the student’s and employers requirements;
- any need for reasonable adjustment at the point of enrolment to allow training programs to be suitably adjusted.
- Provide identification using the 100 point system
- Return all documentation to The Outdoor Education Consultants where the student’s details will be entered into the student management database and a student file is to be raised.
- pay the enrolment fee and make payment arrangements
Once you have enrolled you will receive;
- Confirmation of enrolment details and your commencement date.
- Any student support services identified during the enrolment interview such as learning support. All support will be negotiated with the student and put in place before the commencement of the training program.
- Training and assessment materials applicable to the enrolled training program and a list of any prescribed equipment to complete your training.
- First skype session to orientate student with their training plan requirement and use of e-learning
- Confirm date of first practical training and assessment session.
Click here to get back to Training.